“A little bit of Monica in my life,
A little bit of Erica by my side,
A little bit of Rita is all I need,
A little bit of Tina is what I see,
A little bit of Sandra in the sun,
A little bit of Mary all night long,
A little bit of Jessica, here I am…”
If you don’t know this reference, you’re definitely too young for me.
You know you sang it in your head.
I really sang it out loud
↳ ENFJ (The Teacher)
ENFJ is one of the less common types in the population, especially for men. Among men, ENFJ is the second rarest type. ENFJs make up 3% of the general population.
ENFJs are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are focused on values and vision, and are passionate about the possibilities for people.
ENFJs are typically energetic and driven, and often have a lot on their plates. They are tuned into the needs of others and acutely aware of human suffering; however, they also tend to be optimistic and forward-thinking, intuitively seeing opportunity for improvement. The ENFJ is ambitious, but their ambition is not self-serving: rather, they feel personally responsible for making the world a better place.
- most likely of all types to cope with stress by exercising
- most likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- ranked by psychologists as among least likely to have trouble in school
- personal values include friendships, education & learning, creativity, and community service
- among types highest in job satisfaction, but also among most likely to report plans to leave their jobs
- commonly found in careers in religion, teaching, and the arts
- famous enfjs: oprah winfrey, martin luther king jr., pope john paul ii, and margaret mead
today, my school hosted an exhibit for suicide awareness day. the exhibit included 1,100 backpacks in representation of the number of lives that are lost to mental illness each year on college campuses. many of these backpacks were donated by the families that lost loved ones and had their stories attached. i’m so proud of my school for bringing attention to such a serious issue.
get to know me meme: [1/5] favorite tv shows → Friends.
"It’s about sex, love, relationships, careers, a time in your life when everything’s possible. And it’s about friendship because when you’re single and in the city, your friends are your family." — The original treatment used by Crane, Kauffman and Bright to pitch the series to NBC.